Jamb reprint slip is otherwise known as your examination slip which will serve as your permit during the examination.
All candidates must print it out. We are going to explain how you can check and print it yourself at a low cost.
The reprint can be done on your PC or mobile device, but it may be slightly difficult to print with mobile phones.
Why? This is because most of us don’t have a printing device. After teaching you how to download the slip on your mobile phone you can then proceed to any nearby cafe to print it out.
You can also get this done at the CBT center close to you.
Reasons why jamb reprint Is Important
- It serves as your exam permit: They will ask you to provide the slip before they allow you to write the 2020 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Exam. I hope you see a very good reason why your jamb reprint is mandatory.
- It enables you to know your jamb registration number: Initially, you can only access your jamb details with your email. After printing out your utme exam slip, you will be able to check your result. Not only that, your jamb question page can only be accessed with your jamb registration number which can be found in the printout.
- This also includes the location and examination date: don’t be shocked that each candidate has its examination date as set by the joint admission and matriculation board. Following your exam and venue friend’s date can cause you not to take part in UTME 2020. Please print yours to get to know your venue.
- The precise time for your exam has been added there.
Go along with all the slip they give to you during registration on the day of your examination, including the jamb reprint slip.
The main reason for that is that your invigilator may need good evidence from you. Not only that keeps it all very well too. It will be asked later.
Jamb reprinting date for 2020/2021
Let’s get to know when the printing starts exactly for jamb 2020. The board has set 5th of March as the starting date of the reprint. All candidates must begin their reprinting immediately before the time of the exam to get fully prepared. If your center location isn’t close to your house, please make sure you arrive at the center at least 2 hours before your examination time.
How to Do jamb reprinting yourself
- Open your browser’s new tab, and visit www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/PrintExaminationSlip
- In the field where it is requested, enter the Gmail or telephone number that you used during registration.
- You will see a button below the field where you enter your e-mail or click on your phone number.
“Please allow popup for this site from your browser“.
You can download it if you don’t have a printer and visit the nearby cafe to print it out.
An alternative way to reprint your jamb examination slip via your dashboard
- Type “jamb.org.ng/efacility_/” link in your browser
- Log in with your email and password. Can’t login? See solution here
- On your jamb dashboard, you will find “Re-print Jamb Slip”.
- Click it that’s all.
How to print your UTME Slip via your email
All candidates will be notified through the email, and phone number provided during registration.
For those using Gmail open your Gmail app and check a message from no-reply sender.
You will see a link to reprint it there.
Conclusion: I hope you now know the jamb reprinting date and how to get it printed. If any issue persists please visit the nearby CBT center or Jamb office for rectification. Also, we’re here to help you drop your complaint I the comment box below.