The JAMB portal is a website purely designed for students to perform all actions they want.
However, all student have their unique email and password to access the portal.
In case you’ve forgotten your password don’t panic, I will teach you how to restore it.
But today I will teach you how to gain access to it via jamb.gov.ng/efacility 2021.
Whenever I have an issue with JAMB the first thing is to log into the JAMB 2021 portal. There was a time I had an issue with my name.
The arrangement and spellings are not correct. If you have this same problem continue reading this post for a solution.
How to login to JAMB portal 2021 E-facility
- Open your web browser.
- Ensure you are using a good browser that allows desktop mode e.g chrome, brave, etc.
- Copy and paste this link or click it to proceed
- Input your email (used during registration) and password to login.
Importance of using the JAMB e-facility portal
I know by now you already have a little understanding of the jamb portal. It is high time we talk about the benefit of this online JAMB portal.
It reduces the stress Jambites undergo: Most JAMB candidates pass through stress which they ought not to.
Take for instance a candidate going to the CBT center all in the name of checking his result but the queue for about 2 hours before he was attended to.
What if he was not attended to that very day it shows his effort has been wasted.
We will list all the services and how you can do it here today.
It limits the money spent by JAMB candidates: This is the most important reason for the creation of the e-facility portal. How does this reduce the amount JAMB candidates spend.
In a situation where candidates wish to perform some activities like checking of result, Correction of data, etc. They don’t longer need to visit any cyber cafe to access it.
Some candidates do not have a good mobile phone to check their results or apply for a change of course/institution. If you’re in this category, contact any of your family members who can help you check it.
Note that giving out your JAMB registration number is not good. If you’re not good at using the internet cafe, it is the best option for you now.
Other benefits of the www.jamb.gov.ng portal
1. It reduces fraud: have seen different forms of advert concerning JAMB change of course/institution.
This set of people who publicize the advert tag themselves JAMB officials. Once candidates see them they no longer have any option other than to believe them and give them money for the service.
Although not all of them are scammers. Some cafes offer online services too but to see the real one is very rare.
The best thing to do is to always visit the JAMB office or approved CBT centers to get it done without any risk.
Let me add this also make sure you are always at alert when dealing with any issue that requires money.
The rate at which people are getting scammed this day ehn.
2. One sign in powers all activities: after which you have been successfully logged in you no longer need to supply your details for some activities.
With just a single sign-in, you have full access to the portal.
Lastly, it gives you rest of mind. Those who know about using a website either by buying goods online will know it gives them rest of mind.
Think of it yourself you stayed in your room to do all you want without going out or giving your hard-earned money to scammers.
Disadvantages of using the JAMB website
The JAMB efacility portal remains the best but no matter good something might be, it will surely have its disadvantage.
Note that the disadvantage I will state is not meant for all services on the portal.
Several pages must be opened before you can get the result you are finding: before you can get what you need on the JAMB portal you will at least need to login, navigate to some pages.
While you are doing this don’t forget your data keeps on going low.
Some pages will consume many kilobytes before it finally loads.
Unlike checking JAMB results via www.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults You will see you no longer need to log in.
All you are required to do is just to supply either your JAMB registration number or the email you use during the registration.
Things you can do on JAMB e-facility Portal
- Checking of your admission status
- Viewing of UTME result
- Correction of data
- JAMB regularization
- Submission of indemnity form
- Uploading of O’level result
- Update your profile
- Check all transaction that occurs
- Print admission letter
- Part-time registration
- Print mock result
- Change your password
- Sandwich registration
- Apply for transfer
- Normalization of irregular admission
- CBT center charge
There are still some other things you can do there aside from those I mentioned above. Let me explain them one after the other.
Checking of JAMB admission status
While waiting for your institution to drop their admission list you can simply head over to the efacility portal to check your chance of being admitted.
Checking of JAMB admission status is of two different ways.
- Through the efacility portal
- Through the JAMB CAPS portal
See how you can check your admission status through both
Checking Your JAMB result
Wow, don’t be surprised that checking of jamb results is also enabled on the JAMB website.
JAMB Correction of data
As earlier said you edit some mistakes you made during registration on the JAMB website. Below are corrections you can make.
Data correction made on the JAMB website
- Change of name: If your name is mistakenly written log in to the JAMB portal and click on correction of data.
- Edit course/institution: Did you score low in JAMB and you think you can’t gain admission? Don’t give up just like that. Check other institutions that can accept your result and change it via the JAMB website.
- Gender: Are you male and they chose female for you on the JAMB registration portal. Please change it as soon as possible so that it won’t affect you.
- Date of birth: All corrections on the JAMB 2021 portal should be quickly corrected before it’s late. If peradventure your date of birth is wrong, quickly edit it on your profile before you are asked to tender an affidavit.
This has to do with the admission letter In case you are having an issue with printing your admission letter click here.
Submission of indemnity form
It is otherwise known as a late application. If you have applied for any service on the JAMB portal lately an indemnity will be given. There are some sets of people assigned to approve and after approval, it must be uploaded via the UTME website.
How to update your profile on JAMB portal
If you have been signed-in successfully you will see a tab where you can edit some information about yourself. Please be careful while doing this.
Checking of all transactions that occurs
There is a possibility of you visiting a cafe for a service and they refuse to do it after payment. You can confirm that on the JAMB portal.
Changing of password
Are you unable to log into the JAMB portal? Well, an incorrect password might be the possible reason.
The JAMB portal has been enabled for changing passwords. Kindly make use of the forget password button to rectify it.
JAMB Portal Is Not Opening
Is the JAMB not accessible or not opening on your device(s)? Here is what you need to know.
- Make sure your data connection is on and you have an active data bundle on your SIM.
- JAMB changed their site some months ago, it was formally www.jamb.org.ng, but now it is www.jamb.gov.ng.
- If JAMB webiste is down, check back later.
- If it is diplaying error 404, that means the page has been moved or deleted. Search for the new page on Academicng or Google.
Today am going to stop here. If you have any issue with the JAMB website drop it in the comment box. I will attend to them immediately.