The JAMB efacility portal is a website purely design for student to perform all actions they want.
However, all student have their unique email and password to access the portal.
In case you’ve forgotten your password don’t panic i will teach you how to restore it back.
Do you know that jamb has currently disable the portal for checking of the unified tertiary and matriculation examination result.
But today I will teach you how to gain access to it via the jamb.org.ng/efacility 2021.
Whenever I have issue with jamb the first thing is to log into JAMB 2021 portal. There was a time I had issue with my names.
The arrangement and spellings are not correct. If you have this same problem continue reading this post for solution.
How to login to JAMB efacility portal 2021
- Open your web browser.
- Ensure you are using a good browser that allow desktop mode e.g chrome, brave, etc.
- Copy and paste this link or click it to proceed
- Input your email (used during registration) and password to login.
Importance of using the JAMB student portal
I know by now you already have a little understanding about the jamb portal. It is high time we talk about the benefit this online facility portal.
It reduce the stress jambites undergo: most JAMB candidates pass through stress which they ought not to.
Take for instance a candidate going to the CBT center all in the name of checking his result but queue for about 2 hours before he was attended to.
What if he was not attended to that very day it shows his effort has been wasted.
We will list all the service and how you can do it here today.
It limit the money spent by JAMB candidates: This is the most important reason for the creation of the e-facility portal. How does this reduce the amount jamb candidates spend.
- In a situation where candidates wish to perform some activities like checking of result, Correction of data, etc. They don’t longer need to visit any cyber cafe to access it. Some candidate does not have a good mobile phone to check their result or apply for change of course/institution. If you’re in this category contact any of your family members who can help you check it. Note that giving out you jamb registration number is not good. If you’re not good at using the internet cafe is the best option for you now.
Other vital benefits of the www.jamb.org.ng portal
1. It reduces fraud: have seen different of forms of advert concerning jamb change of course/institution.
This set of people who publicise the advert tag themselves JAMB official. Once candidates see them they no longer have any option than to believe them and give them money for the service.
Although not all of them are scammers. Some cafe offer online service too but to see the real one is very rare.
The best thing to do is to always visit the JAMB office or approved CBT centers to get it done without any risk.
Let me add this also make sure you are always at alert when dealing with any issue that requires money.
The rate which people are getting scammed this days ehn.
2. One sign in powers all activities: after which you have been successfully logged in you no longer need to supply your details for some activities.
With just a single sign in, you have full access to the portal.
Lastly it gives you rest of mind. Those who knows about using a website either by buying goods online will know it gives them rest of mind.
Think of it yourself you stayed in your room to do all you want without going out or giving your hard earned money to scammers.
Disadvantage of using the efacility website
The JAMB efacility portal still remains the best but no matter good something might be, it will surely have it own disadvantage.
Note that the disadvantage I will state is is not meant for all service on the portal.
Several pages must be opened before you can get the result you are finding: before you can actually get what you need on the jamb portal you will at least need to login, navigate to some pages.
While you are doing this don’t forget your data keeps on going low.
There are some pages that will consume much kilobytes before it finally load it.
On like checking of jamb result via www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults You will see you no longer need to login.
All you are require to do is just to supply either you jamb registration number or the email you use during the registration.
Things you can do on the JAMB efacility dashboard
- Checking of your admission status
- Viewing of UTME result
- Correction of data
- Jamb regularization
- Submission of indemnity form
- Uploading of O’level result
- Update your profile
- Check all transaction that occurs
- Print admission letter
- Part time registration
- Print mock result
- Change your password
- Sandwich registration
- Apply for transfer
- Normalization of irregular admission
- CBT center charge
There are still some other things you can do there aside those ones I mentioned above. Let me explain them one after the other.
Checking of your admission status
While waiting for your institution to drop their admission list you can simply head over to the efacility portal to check your chance of being admitted. Checking of jamb admission status is of two different ways.
- Through the efacility portal
- Through the jamb Caps portal
See how you can check your admission status through both
Viewing of UTME result
Wow don’t be surprised that checking of jamb result is also enabled on the JAMB website.
Correction of data
As earlier said you edit some mistakes you made during registration on the JAMB website. Below are corrections you can made.
Data correction made on the JAMB website
- Change of name: if your name is mistakenly written log in to the jamb efacility portal and and click on correction of data.
- Edit course/institution: did you score low in JAMB and you think you can’t gain admission. Don’t give up just like that. Check other institution that can accept your result and change it via the jamb website.
- Gender: are you male and they choose female for you on the JAMB registration portal. Please change it as soon as possible so that it won’t affect you.
- Date of birth: all correction on the jamb portal should be quickly corrected before it’s late. If peradventure your date of birth is wrong quickly edit it on your profile before you are asked to tender an affidavit.
This has to do with admission letter In case you are having issue with printing of your admission letter click here.
Submission of indemnity form
It is otherwise known as late application. If you applied for any service on the jamb portal lately an indemnity will be given. There some set of people assign to approve and after approval it must be uploaded via the UTME website.
How to update your profile on the JAMB portal
If you have been signed in successfully you will see a tab where you can edit some information about yourself. Please be careful while doing to this.
Checking of all transaction that occurs
There is possibility of you visiting a cafe for a service and they refuse to do it after payment. You can confirm that on the efacility portal.
Changing of password
Are you unable to log into the JAMB CAPS portal? Well incorrect password might be the possible reason. The jamb efacility portal has been enabled for changing of password. Kindly make use of the forget password button to rectify it.
Today am going to stop here. If you have any issue with JAMB efacility drop it in the comment box. I will attend to them immediately.
- www.waecdirect.org Portal 2021 For Nigeria (Updated) - May 4, 2021
- JAMB Admission Status List 2021 Checker Portal - May 3, 2021
- JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022 Printing Guide [Updated] - May 3, 2021