To all aspirants seeking admission in OOU this content is specifically for you. On like some universities in Nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University Policy is quite different in terms of acceptance fee payment. Let’s get to know if OOU admission list is out.
We will explain two things here to the admitted aspirant.
If they have not given you admission kindly, keep visiting the school website once or twice a week. We will explain all below.
Is OOU admission list for 2019/2020 session out?
We would like to remind all of you that the university has published the list of intakes.
We advice you to check earlier if your name is there to avoid disqualification.
I would like to applaud you all for the performance of those who have already been accepted.
OOU Policy On Acceptance Fee
If you have logged into the portal successfully, you will see the amount payable for acceptance.
Not only that, I hope you will see how the portal is being programmed/scripted to count down time. If the time goes by, know that you’re out of the game.
Please avoid the late payment of the acceptance fee.
Two ways to check OOU admission list
Mostly all the list of admissions to the university can be reviewed in two different ways that we always present to the applicant. Here are the paths.
- Through JAMB CAPS
- Confirmation On OOU Admission Portal
Let dive in
OOU Admission Acceptance Through JAMB CAPS
- Visit the official JAMB CAPS portal
- Submit both your JAMB registration number and password in the blank field.
- Then click on the button below.
- Your records, including your admission status, will be shown.
Click the accept button if they have given you entry and you are happy with the course.
If there is an error in admission provided that the institution or JAMB possibly offered different courses, please visit the nearest JAMB office for rectification.
How To Accept Admission On OOU Portal
- Pick up your device
- Enable any web browser (I highly recommend Chrome)
- Type https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php in the URL bar or click on the link to proceed directly
- It will direct you to a page demanding your registration number and password for JAMB
- Input your JAMB registration number.
- Type your surname (for first time users) in the password field.
- Click the login button to check your admission status.
As we said earlier, the OOU portal is a script to allow countdown to start after they have posted the admission list.
We encourage you all to inspect it, please, to stop your admission of being revoked.
Please note that they cannot allow you to continue with your registration without paying your acceptance fee.
Document needed by the institution
We encourage you to go along with all the qualifications listed below on your registration visit to the institution.
- Birth certificate
- Ordinary level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, etc)
- Attestation letter/State of origin
- Passport (Make sure you have at least 8 copies at hand)
- Original Jamb admission letter
- Evidence of Payment (Acceptance fee, school fee, etc)
- School Admission letter
Warning: Keep all proof of transaction in a safe place where it can not be manipulated to avoid being denied admission.
Academicng’s entire staff would like to congratulate you on the success. Keep up with the challenge and with everything you do please, put God first.
If you have questions about the OOU admission list, please tell us by using our contact page or comment box.
Read also: Measurement of Electrical Quantities
If they have not offered you , don’t relent continue visiting the portal to see if they have updated the list.