Have you been mobilized by your institution? If yes, the next move is to test if your name is on the accepted NYSC senate list. Have you already reviewed yours and your name is not listed don’t worry will give you the potential solution to the problem.
Should I check my name on the nysc senate list
That is it. This will allow you to know whether to proceed with the registration or to correct any errors that may occur.
Info needed to check your name on a nysc portal
Before you can fully know if your name is there or not, you will need to provide the information below.
- Name of institution
- Date of birth (D.O.B)-make sure it is corresponding with the one you submitted during mobilization.
- Matric Number
Steps To Check Your Name On The Approved Nysc Senate List
- Access the nysc portal via portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Fill in the filled out list and choose the list accordingly
- To get your details, press the search button.
My name is not on nysc senate list, what can I do.
- Access the site of the jamb matriculation list and check if it contains your name. If they do not include your name in the matriculation list, please follow the instructions provided by printing your letter of admission to the jamb and slip of the result for clarification.
- Having issue while printing your admission letter see how to do regularization of admission letter.
- Visit your institution after that and apply for mobilization. If you have already done this, no need to do it again. The next step is to verify that your name is in your institution’s error list.
- If the error list contains your name, please fix the problem and log back to the nysc portal to check if they have solved it.
- If you have seen your name, continue with your registration there.
“Your name not included after following the above steps. Put your mind to rest, the rectification is still underway”.