What is my concern with jamb regularization I don’t think I need it . Hmmn…. I can’t tell if you need it or not. However, if you discover yourself amidst the compartment of student I will list now simply recognize it’s obligatory for you.
Not all issue with jamb brings about regularization. Please note this so you don’t have to give yourself a tough time on what isn’t worth it. If you’ve been admitted and you wished to print your Jamb admission letter yourself without going to the cyber cafe, use the link below and follow the steps there.
“Note: it may take a short time to authorize the jamb regularization. Be patient it won’t take too long.
It time to enlighten ourselves concerning it”.
What is jamb regularization?.
This has to do with admission. Whenever any admission problem is experienced mostly during printing, you may be asked to do so.
Not only this, many were offered admission successfully, but their institution’s course giving and jamb is not friendly. In most cases, if you were unable to print your acceptance letter, you might be advised to go for regularization.
Before taking steps on regularization, make further inquiries. What if the printer you’re using is faulty and you’ve already been looking for regularization.
Find that out. In other words, we can say it meant to edit the course you were given if it’s not in any means associated with what you’re studying.
Is jamb regularization necessary?.
Sure, that’s it. You may not be able to opt for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) if you don’t do it. Not only is this high risk for your admission and don’t forget that only impacted students should apply for it.
Who is Jamb Regularization meant for
Finally, let state the categories of people to do this
- Not offered admission by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board: if your school list is out and your name is there then check your jamb admission status and see “admission not yet given”. You are among those who need to do it to have access to your admission letter printing.
- Course offered by Jamb and school is not the same: In a case whereby you are to study accounting in school then Jamb gives you finance. Kindly go for this. Although the Joint admission and matriculation board has been trying to curb this which brings about the central admission processing (CAPS) you can navigate through our website to read articles on this.
- Letter of admission revoked: after accepting your admission through CAPS, if your course is different from the one offered by the school, there is a need for you to change it. Failure to do so, your admission will be revoked/terminated. You will be unable to print your admission letter if you are a victim of this, the remedy is regularization.
- Entry mode does not require jamb: we have some students whose mode of admission is not by Jamb such as the part-time (PT) and Direct Entry (DE) student. These people should regularize their admission to the current course they are studying.
How many days are needed to complete this process?
Based on what you want. If you like you can deal with it for more than a year, but it shouldn’t take up to a month for me.
How can you do it?
The best advice I offer to individuals seeking assistance on Jamb is to their Office or approved CBT center. This can also be done in cyber cafes offering such service. No café charges ?. Don’t worry if you can do it yourself keep reading.
Before taking any action “remember this that the service will cost you ten thousand naira (
N10,000)” as demanded by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
Simple guide for regularizing jamb admission letter
- Login to the portal just the way you checked your admission status on the e-facility portal. Fill the login form accurately by submitting your email and password. In case you receive any error response like the one below, try again later.
- After successfully logged in, click on the drop-down navigation at the right corner of the header, then choose the late application. For those using PC or desktop mode check the left sidebar. If there is a need for you to apply, you can easily get an answer from there.
- After selecting the service, it will show your payment reference. Make sure the details supplied are correct.
- Different payment methods such as ATM, bank deposit, online card payment will be shown to you also. I recommend online card payment as it is the fastest and easy way.
- Select the continue button, it will direct you to the payment gateway. Enter your ATM card details ( 16 digit number in front, CVV always at the back of the card and your card valid through date found at the front of your card in this format (dd/yy). Also supply the OTP number sent to your mobile number associated with your bank account number to complete the transaction.
- If your payment is successfully approved, they will request your year of exam and jamb registration number.
- Two forms will be required to be filled. One online and the other will be indemnity. After filling it, proceed to your institution admission office and submit it. It should be signed by the admission officer then submitted back to the Jamb state office.
- Once this is done, the effect will be shown on your dashboard and a no-reply message will be sent to your mail from JAMB stating if your request is being granted or not.
Is JAMB regularization compulsory
How do i check my jamb regularization
Necessary information to be submitted during the process
- Your jamb registration number
- Candidates name ( full )
- Name of initial institution. if you are being transferred from one institution to another as seen with direct entry student. put the name of the school they transfer you from there. but if you are not filled in the name of your institution there.
- Former course
- Name of the new institution
- course you are being admitted to.
The admission office / Jamb state office will complete the rest
Here is a warning, please don’t pay anyone online for Jamb regularization because I have seen a lot of adverts on this. If found this article helpful, don’t forget to help us share with your friends or enemies who can be in want of this. Thank you.