Few hours to begin the 2022 unified tertiary and matriculation examination.
I am sure by now you should be fully prepared to tackle any question that comes your way during the exam. We will teach you how to answer questions using the jamb 8 keys.
Hope you remember that this year’s jamb is a computer-based test (CBT). If you don’t know about the operating of a computer don’t panic I will teach you everything you need.
Two devices (mouse & keyboard) are installed to answer any questions on the screen. The keyboard is a flat device with lots of buttons, and the mouse is a rat-looking thing.
The keyboard consists of different keys. we have the numeric, alphabetic, etc. I will stop there because that’s all we need. you can check more here
Before starting your exam first make sure all the keys are working by pressing all. After doing that click delete or backspace on the keyboard.
Not all the keys on the keyboard are needed as earlier said. We actually need 8 alphabetical keys.
How To Use Computer Keyboard in JAMB 2022
Using the keyboard is by pressing so press the keys listed below to execute its functions.
- A – To select the option A. In case the answer of the question given is A just press A on the keyboard. A selected radio button will be showed after choosing it.
- B – To select option B. It’s possible you already choose option A before but you wish to change it to B. All you need is just to press B on the keyboard.
- C – To pick option C.
- D – To choose option D.
- N – N symbolize next question. Take for instance you are done with the first question all you have to do to move to the next question is to press N.
- P – Stands for previous question. In case there is any question you omitted without attending to just press P to check it.
- S – Is used to save. Note: that you need to press it two times (save & submit). Pressing it once mean submit.
- R – To reverse. In case you mistakenly press S once and you haven’t attempt all question do press R to go back to the question page.
Can I write JAMB without computer training?
Yes, you don’t need any computer training before you can write JAMB in 2022.
Make sure you watch the video on your computer screen before starting the exam, it will explain how to use the computer to answer the questions and also how to submit your answers.
How to use mouse to answer JAMB questions
This can be done by pointing/moving the arrow to your correct answer and clicking on it. On the screen, you will see the next, previous, and save buttons. Select anyone needed.
What is the meaning of CBT in JAMB?
It simply means Computer Based Test.
This implies that your knowledge of the four subjects you chose in JAMB will be tested on the computer.