We mentioned in our previous post on the FUTA admission list that one condition that makes you a fully approved student is to pay your acceptance fee. Today we will talk about the FUTA acceptance fee 2021/2022.
One thing we must continue to repeat for all accepted aspirants is the early payment of the acceptance fee before the time given elapse to prevent disqualification.
I would encourage you to visit the Cyber café at the school premises for help if you are not used to online payment.
Before other payments such as school fees can be made, your acceptance fee should be readily made available. Here is the list of banks where you can make the payment.
- Diamond Bank
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- First City Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skye Bank
- Union bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith bank
- Sterling bank
- Enterprise bank
- Mainstreet bank
- Sterling bank
How much is FUTA acceptance fee?
The fixed amount is only forty-five thousand (45,000) naira for the acceptance fee. You will also see the price to be charged after you search your name on the FUTA admission portal and they admit you. If yours differs from the above price, contact your department head and seek advice. Please visit the school admission office or ICT center to lodge your report if you also find any wrong information on your portal.
2021 Payment Procedure For Admitted Students
- Generate Remita RRR code on www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Input your Jamb registration number and click on the submit button below
- Visit any of the above-listed banks with your pen
- Pick up a teller
- Fill the required field appropriately
Account Number: Write the Remita Retrieval Reference code generated
Account Name: FUTA acceptance fee
Bank Charge: Three hundred naira (300)
Don’t forget to drop your teller’s pink/yellow copy and go with the one they give you. Just make sure you receive your bank receipt or search your e-mail to access and print it.
- Login via www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to the portal to validate the payment by entering correctly your RRR code and Jamb reg.
- You will continue to print your admission letter.
Deadline for FUTA acceptance fee payment
The institution’s administration has announced November 22, 2021, as the deadline for the acceptance fee payment. I’m sure you know the fine that comes if you don’t reach the deadline.
Other costs due
Note: the initial payment you have to pay is your acceptance fee. Bear this in mind.
- Library fee
- Faculty and departmental dues
- ICT levy
These are the fee we were aware about. Visit the school to know more. If you are confused about anything in the post, drop it in the comment box.
- 5 Reasons Why Students Score Low in JAMB Exam  - January 14, 2021
- JAMB CAPS 2021/2022 – Check & Accept or Reject Admission - January 10, 2021
- FUTA Admission List 2021/2022 For All Batches - January 8, 2021