You have been offered admission by AKSU but you need information about Akwa Ibom state university school fees and acceptance fees.
I want to personally congratulate you because gaining admission into any higher institution in Nigeria is not an easy task.
How much is Akwa Ibom state university school fees?
AKSU school fee is approximately fifty-seven thousand naira (57,000).
The school fee is the same in all the faculties and departments of the institution.
It is actually fifty-six thousand, five hundred naira (56,500). With the tuition fee being 56000 naira and bank charges 500 naira.
Payment Procedure For AKSU School Fees
For freshers (new students) and returning students, follow these steps to pay your tuition fees.
- Make sure that you have successfully paid your acceptance fee and filled your bio-data form.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Type in your JAMB registration number and the access code on the bio-data Form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click on payment to proceed.
- Select your level and semester and click on the PAY button.
- Choose your preferred method of payment (Bank or Online).
- If you selected Bank, print the pre-analysis slip and go to the bank to make payment for the school fees.
Note: If the portal is displaying an invalid access code, use the new access code on your bio-data slip. Don’t make mistakes.
How much is the AKSU acceptance fee?
Akwa Ibom State University’s acceptance fee for 2021 is thirty thousand, five hundred naira (30,500) only. The 500 naira on top is the bank’s charge.
Kindly take note of the following
- Paying the acceptance fee is a way of showing that you have accepted the admission given to you.
- Once paid, you can’t get any refund.
- You will be given a maximum of 2 weeks to pay the fee. Although it may later be extended by some days.
- After paying your acceptance fee, complete your bio-data Form online to get your access code for school fee payment and course registration.
- If you have paid your acceptance fee, go to the main campus to update your information with the ICT Unit of the University and also get your admission letter.
Is Akwa Ibom State University a federal university?
No, it is not a federal university. AKSU is a state university of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria.
If you have paid your acceptance fee, school fee, departmental & faculty fees, you will still go for screening (a physical screening, not an exam).
Is there any questions I forgot to answer in this article? Drop your comments below. Other students like you may need this information, share it with them.
- Honorsociety org Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship 2022 - October 21, 2021
- Ohio War Orphans Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Portal - October 19, 2021
- Chevron Scholarship 2022/2023 Program Application Portal - October 18, 2021