In 2014, studentscholarship.org started the 10 words or less scholarship, this is 2021 and many students would like to apply.
This post will show you the application steps, requirements and how much they pay if you are selected as the winner.
If you are looking for a scholarship that will pay your tuition fee, accommodation, etc, then this one is not for you.
The prize is $500 and it takes place every year, you need to be also super creative to win this game.
How To Apply For 10 Words Or Less Scholarship 2021
If you are interested in this scholarship scheme, make sure you are eligible by checking out the requirements below.
Follow these guidelines to apply.
- Go to Facebook (if you don’t have an account, create one).
- While on FB, drop a comment on any post you see answering the question “In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve the $500 scholarship“.
- If you can’t find the post, search for it or go studentscholarship.org Facebook page.
- Make sure you like and follow their fb page before applying.
- Good luck.
Requirements For 10 Word Scholarship
Note: The 10 word or less scholarship is not for everyone, you must meet the following requirements before you apply.
- You must living in the United States of America (USA).
- You must be between the age of 14 and 25.
- Your essay needs to be 10 words or less than that. Don’t write more than what is required.
- Again, this scholarship is only for US or Puerto Rico students.
How Much Is The Scholarship Worth?
The winner of the 10 words or less scholarship gets the prize of $500 and it is non-renewable.
Only 1 winner is selected out of all the applicants, this makes it even more competitive.
If you feel this scholarship is not worth the effort, you can apply for hotelscheap scholarship.
You can share this with your friends, one of them may win and be grateful. If you have more questions, use the comments section below.